Long Tom Artillery Piece
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
|Long Tom Artillery Piece|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere/Clans|
|Year Availability||PS/PS |
|Long Range||30 Maps|
|Ammo Per Ton||5|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||10,000|
|BV (2.0)|| Clan = 560 |
The Long Tom Artillery Piece is the largest conventional artillery piece designed by Armstrong Industries. It is the primary weapon of the LT-MOB-25 Mobile Long Tom Artillery vehicle, which is better known as the Mobile Long Tom.
The Artillery Piece is manufactured on the following planets:
|Long Tom Rifle||Bainsville||Armstrong Industries||???|||
- Tactical Operations, p. 405, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Construction Data"
- Tactical Operations, p. 404, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Combat Data"
- Tactical Operations, p. 385, "Clan Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- Tactical Operations, p. 383, "Inner Sphere Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 102 "Chaparral"