Long Tom Artillery Piece
- Community Outreach - Interview With BanditB17 And mdmzero0 On The 2018 MechWarrior Online World Championship Finals
- First BattleTech Expansion - Flashpoint - Arrives November 27th
- Update From Catalyst On The New BattleTech Box Sets
- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Read more →
|Long Tom Artillery Piece|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere/Clans|
|Year Availability||Pre-Spaceflight |
|Long Range||30 Maps|
|Ammo Per Ton||5|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||10,000|
|BV (2.0)|| Clan = 560 |
The Long Tom Artillery Piece is the largest conventional artillery piece designed by Armstrong Industries. It is the primary weapon of the LT-MOB-25 Mobile Long Tom Artillery vehicle, which is better known as the Mobile Long Tom.
The Artillery Piece is manufactured on the following planets:
|Long Tom Rifle||Bainsville||Armstrong Industries||???|||
- Tactical Operations, p. 405, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Construction Data"
- Tactical Operations, p. 404, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Combat Data"
- Tactical Operations, p. 385, "Clan Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- Tactical Operations, p. 383, "Inner Sphere Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- Technical Readout: 2750, p. 102 "Chaparral"