|Colors/Badge||blue and gold; a gold Steiner fist against a black, snow-capped mountain|
|Faction Affiliation||Lyran Commonwealth|
The stables is considered normal as a under dog how fight for its place on Solaris VII.
Formed in 3057 from former top MechWarriors who had a phase of bad luck. The original MechWarriors were all from Silesia. The Stable always showed the Steiner banner. The stable fought many times against the House Davion influenced stables in the city. Their involvement in the riots of 3062 cost them much of their influence, and only recently have they had a solid business base, though the quality of their MechWarriors is still not as good as it was.
The Stable was still active during the Dark Age.
- Trevor Lynch was the driving force behind the Stables creation. He was a business and a Lyran patriot (without much experience in Solaris when he started) who sided with other Steiner Stables during the 3062 riots (though himself fled the city boundaries during the crisis).
- Lazlo Falcher - He is the Stables' Master Technician.
Tactics and Style
The Stable as of 3067 has access to A Rated Equipment.
Whenever a Lynch Stables 'MechWarrior moves, he receives a -1 to the attacker movement penalty for all weapons and physical attacks.
- Solaris VII: Mappack, p. 27 - "Lynch Stable"
- Illusions of Victory, p. 43, "Chapter 8"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Royal Fantasy, p. 16 "TSN-X4R Tessen Rapunzel"
- Solaris VII: The Game World: Player Book, p. 61, "Solaris Slang" - Zombie slang from Solaris Slang list.
- "Wolf Hunters
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 44 Rules/Stable-Specific Rules - Lynch Stables special abilities