Lyons Freedom Theater Militia
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
|Lyons Freedom Theater Militia|
|Unit Profile (as of 3062)|
|Parent Formation||Freedom Theater Militia|
formerly Skye March Militia
The Lyons Freedom Theater Militia is probably best known for one of its junior officers: Peter Steiner-Davion chose to join this unit rather than a front line RCT. His presence brought the Lyons FTM to the attention of the Free Skye Militia. During the Bellerive Incident over six hundred Free Skye supporters were killed, and Duke Peter was made the scapegoat.
More recently the Lyons FTM has been pushing for the removal of Draconis Combine peacekeepers from the Lyons Thumb. No information or support from the LAAF High Command forced Colonel Gardner to seek the help of the Free Skye movement.
Mercenaries masquerading as the Lyons FTM assaulted Imbros III and attacked the 32nd Galedon Regulars in 3062. This led to the Draconis Combine annexing the Lyons Thumb. The Lyons FTM faced the Fourth Nova Cat Regulars Cluster in 3063 during the annexation.
During the FedCom Civil War the Lyons FTM was only involved enough to send some combat commands to Galatea in order to pacify that world. They weren't particularly successful, and were rapidly able to rebuild their losses. They were based on Lyons in 3067.
|Commanding Officers of the Lyons Freedom Theater Militia|
|Leftenant General||Kingsley Gardner||3054 - 3067|
Lyons Skye March Militia (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Kingsley Gardner
- CO: Colonel Gavin Marcou
Lyons Infantry Brigade (5 Regiments/Green/Questionable)
- CO: Terrence Lever
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance, p. 115, "Militia Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 108
- Hunter or Hunted
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 176
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 177
- Objective Raids, p. 19, "Lyran Commonwealth State Command"