- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Multi-Missile Launcher 3|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Damage||1 or 2 per missile|
|Ammo Per Ton||40/33|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||30,000/27,000|
The Multi-Missile Launcher is capable of firing both short-range missiles and long-range missiles, including any special munitions designed for them, as well as the Artemis IV fire control system. Originally designed by members of the Battle Magic mercenary unit in 3067, the MML helps simplify logistical needs of cash-strapped mercenaries, while simultaneously allowing them to take maximum advantage of special munitions. The Word of Blake put the technology to use after their assault of Outreach in 3067, though most Inner Sphere powers have since retro-engineered the technology.
The MML-3 fires three missiles at a time, be they short-range or long-range.
|Ammo Type||Minimum||Short||Medium||Long||Damage||Ammo/Ton||Ammo Cost|
|Holly 3-Tube||Unknown||Holly Industries|
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 22-23, "GBT-1G Gambit"