- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Community Outreach - TwinkyOverlord of EmpyreaL, Current MWO Champs!
- Read more →
|Year Availability||3060 (DC)|
|Mass Per Reload||5kg|
|Ammo BV (2.0)||1|
The MRM-1 is a single-tube Medium Range Missile launcher mounted on battle armor suits, first employed as such following the Draconis Combine's war with Clan Ghost Bear. It shares the same properties as MRMs used by BattleMechs, making it cheaper to produce than LRMs while boasting a longer range than SRMs. However these unguided projectiles have a reduced explosive yield compared to SRMs, cannot accept specialty warheads or be linked to enhanced targeting gear like Artemis IV. Their only advantages then is the fact that they take up less space and weigh less than LRM launchers, allowing more to be packed into a smaller frame.
- TechManual, p. 297, "Additional Battle Armor Weapons and Equipment"
- TechManual, p. 317, "Inner Sphere Weapons and Equipment BV Table"
- TechManual, p. 229, "Medium Range Missiles (MRMS)"
- TechManual, p. 261, "Medium Range Missile (MRM) Launcher"