Machine Gun (Support)(Support Weapon)/RPG3e
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Essentially a generational improvement over the Heavy Machine Guns of the 20th Century this weapon fires High Caliber rifle rounds in the vicinity of 12.7 mm or 0.50 caliber. This caliber of round is better able to damage BattleMechs, BattleArmor and Combat Vehicles. Rarely used as a squad's main weapon due to requiring a crew of two, it is more often used in a supporting role or Mounted on vehicles, in fortress turrets or emplaced positions. Extremely long ranged for a slug-throwing ballistic weapon.