- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
A Magnetic Claw is a modification for battle armor Battle Claws and Heavy Battle Claws first introduced by the Federated Commonwealth in the mid-3050s. Utilizing these claws allows an armor suit to more easily climb enemy BattleMechs and perform anti-'Mech attacks, though to be effective the suit's legs must also be modified to accept magnetic enhancements.
- Classic BattleTech Companion, p. 176, "Claws with Magnets"
- TechManual, pp. 259-260, "Manipulators"