- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Died||22 January 3073|
A dynamic young warrior with a ruthless streak on the battlefield, Marco Hall was born to a lesser bloodline and as such is a surprise to the Wolf scientists.
Black Widow's Apprentice
The first mention of Hall is as a Star Commander in the 13th Wolf Guards, Trinary Alpha's Battle Star from a roster dating to December of 3052. Here he served as Natasha Kerensky's aide and was considered to be her protégé, during a time spent learning as much from her as possible. He continued to rise through the ranks, becoming Star Colonel of the Wolf Spiders after her death during the bitter conflict with Clan Jade Falcon.
Refusal War and Beyond
When the rift between Crusader and Warden Wolves became a full-blown schism in 3058, Star Colonel Hall would depart with his brethren for Arc-Royal. There Star Colonel Evantha Fetladral declined nomination to the post of saKhan, but instead called for the election of Marco Hall. He would be elected to the post of saKhan, serving alongside Khan Phelan Kell. Hall accepted the results only after securing an agreement that he would retain his command of the 13th Wolf Guards. Hall would retain them as his own "Keshik", not wishing to part ways with a unit that he felt such close connection with.
Jihad and Death
Title and Position
|saKhan of Clan Wolf-in-Exile
3058 - 30??
| Succeeded by|
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, pp. 36-37 "Around the Sphere - The Lyran Alliance - Bombings and Barbarism"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 157 - "saKhan Marco Hall"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 75 - "13th Wolf Guards Cluster"
- More Tales of the Black Widow, p. 27
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 158 - "Alpha Galaxy"