Matabushi Computing Equipment
- First BattleTech Expansion - Flashpoint - Arrives November 27th
- Update From Catalyst On The New BattleTech Box Sets
- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- Read more →
|Matabushi Computing Equipment|
The Matabushi Computing Equipment plant on Luthien took significant damage during the course of the Jihad, but by 3079 the plant had resumed manufacturing; at this point, the plant was concentrating on manufacturing the electronic components such as Guardian ECM systems, Artemis IV fire control systems and C3 systems essential to the combat equipment manufactured by Matabushi.
Matabushi Computing Equipment has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
Note: During the long Jihad, the facility on Luthien, suffers capital and personnel losses of 60%, and the operating capacity of the factory is reduced to 60% of their main production volume in 3079.
|Components produced on Luthien:|
|Sipher CommCon SCU-4||Panther|
|Sipher CommSys 1||Lifesaver, Daimyo, Tokugawa|
|Sipher CommSys 3||Grand Dragon|
|Sipher Security Plus||Jenner, Marauder, Wolftrap, Charger, Atlas, Mauler, Victor|
|Matabushi Sentinel||Jenner, Quickdraw, Griffin, Wolverine, Atlas, Mauler, Victor|
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 11, "Matabushi Computing Equipment"
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 4, "State of the Industry Table"
- Objective Raids, p. 70, "Produced Matabushi Computing Equipment Components