MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat/Jade Falcon Trial of Position Four
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
The war has cost us dearly, however. We have attained victory at the cost of blood. Our warriors lie in graves strewn across the occupation zone like so many stars in the inky blackness of night. Many we have lost…
[Star Colonel/Nova Colonel], this is a Call to Trial!
It is with the deepest sorrow and reverence we report: the noble Khan is dead.
Your numerous honorable actions in the field have placed you amongst the most skilled and excellent of all Falcon MechWarriors. The Keshik has decided to grant you a Trial of Position for the rank of Khan.
You will fight against the best of the Clan.
You will kill or be killed.
- Current Rank: Nova Colonel
- Rank if victorious versus the Phase One Star: Galaxy Commander
- Rank if victorious versus all combatants: Khan
“Decision by trial. Combat be the judge.”
You have displayed skill sufficient to acquire the rank of [Galaxy Commander/Khan]. The Keshik is yours.
You are bound by honor to uphold the responsibility of your new post whatever the cost. Only death shall stay you from your given duty.
You are now free to plot the destruction of the armies of the Inner Sphere and lay waste to whatever may remain of the Wolves. This responsibility rests on your shoulders alone. Terra is yours to do with what you will.
Remember Tukayyid! Let not the armies of the Inner Sphere humiliate the Clans again! Use whatever force it takes.
This bloody road has come to an end. Our fallen comrades litter the wastes of these barren worlds. We were trapped in the Wolf’s maw, he in our claws. We bled from our wounds, yet we did not die.
And now, the Warden Wolf, broken and limping, forsaking history, all that is honorable and right, has fled like a coward into the den of our common foe.
We will heal and resume the trek.
We are back on the true road.
The road to Terra.