MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat/Pyre Light
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
- Incoming Coded Message -- Kurultai Instruction Follows -
- Decode Fang Protocol – GALxAlpha 327th: 3rd
- Disseminate by need only -
In a matter of hours, the 352nd Assault Cluster will engage the enemy’s 12th Falcon Regulars at the mouth of the Marakaa Valley, Mare Requiem, Colmar. In preparation for the combat, our aerospace fighters have performed an interdiction strike against a Falcon firebase and chemical plant south of the valley.
The weather during the strike has turned foul, and the mission was scrubbed before the chemical plant could be hit. Orbital inspection of the firebase has become impossible. The Touman needs positive reconnaissance information so that the fighters can turn their attention to destroying the 12th.
- Codename: Pyre Light
- Planet: Colmar
- Terrain: Rolling Hills
- Time: Day
First destroy the chemical plant at NAV EPSILON. Leave nothing standing. Then you must inspect the firebase at NAV ZETA, and wipe out any and all opposition you encounter.
- Primary: Destroy the chemical plant at NAV EPSILON
- Primary: Inspect firebase wreckage at NAV ZETA
- Secondary: Destroy all surviving ‘Mechs in the area
- Tertiary: Destroy any targets of opportunity
- Return: Dustoff site: NAV ETA
Your inspection has verified what was expected to be the case. The firebase has been totally razed. Your strike has left the chemical plant in ruins.
Unable to resupply, the 12th Falcon Regulars were decimated by the 352nd in the Marakaa Valley. Good work, ‘MechWarrior. The Keshik, ever vigilant, rewards the honorable.