- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
MekHQ helps users manage and maintain their forces between games of MegaMek by recreating the BattleTech rules for salvage and repair. The program is still relatively new, and expanded features such as financial book keeping and pilot skill progression are planned for future versions, allowing players to easily manage long and complex campaigns.
Like its associated program, MegaMek, MekHQ is Java-based, and runs on any system that supports the Java Runtime Environment.