- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
MekHQ helps users manage and maintain their forces between games of MegaMek by recreating the BattleTech rules for salvage and repair. The program is still relatively new, and expanded features such as financial book keeping and pilot skill progression are planned for future versions, allowing players to easily manage long and complex campaigns.
Like its associated program, MegaMek, MekHQ is Java-based, and runs on any system that supports the Java Runtime Environment.