- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
Microsoft is an American multinational computer technology corporation, which rose to dominate the home computer operating system market with MS-DOS in the mid-1980s, followed by the Windows line of operating systems. The corporation has since expanded into other fields such as the video game console market with the X-Box series.
As well as producing the operating systems upon which the majority of official BattleTech computer software run on, in 1999 the corporations' game publishing division Microsoft Game Studios (formerly the Microsoft Game Division or Microsoft Games) acquired FASA Interactive to obtain the company's talent and computer and video game rights to FASA properties. The now wholly owned subsidiary produced a number of products for the Windows platform, working with Day 1 Studios to produce titles for the X-Box console, up until its closure in 2007 .
BattleTech titles released by Microsoft included: