- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Affiliation|| House Auburn|
| Court Historian|
Countess of Tikonov
|Parents||Thelos Auburn (father)|
|Children|| Thelos Redburn|
She met Andrew Redburn while he was visiting Tharkad in 3027. In 3030, Redburn and Misha married, and they had four children together. At the time of Redburn's death, the couple had nine grandchildren. One of their eventual descendants would be Damien Redburn, an Exarch of the Republic of the Sphere.
Title and Positions
|Countess of Tikonov
| Succeeded by|
- Misha Auburn's works as House Steiner's court historian were heavily biased towards favoring House Steiner, to the point of unprofessional adoration or outright propaganda. Her books, including titles such as Twenty Years of Progress, The Triumph of Right, Freedom’s Bloody Price and her eight-volume epic, The Inevitability of Enlightenment, are full of half-truths, speculations, blithe generalities and irrelevant personal digressions; all of them intended to persuade the reader of the ‘obvious’ virtues and integrity of the Federated Commonwealth’s rulers.
- 20 Year Update, p. 92 - Misha Auburn personal profile
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 12, "Funeral For A Hero"