- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Parents||Hohiro Kurita (father)|
Miyamoto Kurita was born second-in-line to the throne of the Draconis Combine, born two years after the birth of his older brother, Takashi. As a small child, Miyamoto was close to his brother, and the two were sometimes regarded as twins.
The friendship between Takashi and Miyamoto would prove life-long, as Miyamoto was the only person Takashi could be himself with.
In 3002, Miyamoto Kurita was killed in battle. Although he died honorably as befitting a warrior, his death was greatly mourned by his brother, who three years later would become Coordinator.
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 167, "Takashi Kurita: Brief History", Miyamoto is born, early years
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 168, "Takashi Kurita: Brief History", Miyamoto is killed in battle
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 168, "Takashi Kurita: Brief History", Miyamoto remains close to Takashi