- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Coordinator of the Draconis Combine|
|Parents||Zabu Kurita (father)|
|Siblings|| Yoguchi Kurita|
Miyogi Kurita (born ??? – died 2892) was the Coordinator of the Draconis Combine during the early years of the Third Succession War. In 2892, he was assassinated by a mid-ranking member of the elite DCMS Sword of Light unit via suicide bomb.
|“||My brother was killed by a slut of a Steiner spy. I refuse to rest unit I have struck and taken something infinitely dear to the Steiner family.||”|
|— Coordinator Miyogi Kurita, in his eulogy of Yoguchi Kurita, 2850|
|“||I don't care how worn the troops are. I tell you that both our enemies are on the verge collapse. They can be ours if we apply ourselves and call upon that superiority that makes us unique.||”|
|— Coordinator Miyogi Kurita, in response to a request to the High Command to slow the Marathon Offensive|
|“||After a long chase, some predators often ease up and pretend to be tired, hoping to convince their prey that it can escape. In that moment exhaustion, the prey's concentration may lapse. Just at the moment, the predator puts on a sudden burst of speed and takes his victim totally by surprise.||”|
|— Coordinator Miyogi Kurita, in an address to the graduating class of the Sun Zhang Academy, 2866|
|Coordinator of the Draconis Combine
| Succeeded by|
- History of the Innersphere, https://s3.amazonaws.com/www.harebrained-schemes.com/kickstarter/BATTLETECH-TIMELINE.jpg
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 68, "Divine Retribution"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 70, "The Marathon Offensive"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 72, "The Third Succession War"