- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|X:Y Coordinates||399.24 : -1337.71 [e]|
Mizdargh is located in the rimward region of the Deep Periphery beyond the Perses-Cepherus Cloud Complex and the California Nebula. Mizdargh is located close to the Horgens and Fager systems, although as with many systems located in the Deep Periphery, close is a relative term; the closest of these systems, Horgens, lies almost 240 light years distant from Mizdargh.
Mizdargh was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Mizdargh, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Mizdargh.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 76, "Deep Periphery (Rimward Sector)"