- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
Monopole was a shipping company from the Lyran Commonwealth.
Capellan Confederation analysts discovered that Monopole's earnings in the second and third quarter of 3027 were grossly out of line with what projections had suggested, and that some of Monopole's ships had been sent to Kathil for refits. From this they deducted that the ships had probably brought newly produced Hatchetman BattleMechs to Kathil. (Such 'Mechs would in fact play a pivotal role in defending Kathil in the Fourth Succession War, suggesting the deduction was accurate.)
At an unspecified point in time, the infamous pirate Redjack Ryan had captured a Monopole Lines JumpShip and was about to dock his DropShip Voracious with his prize when the docking clamp exploded outward, nearly gutting the Voracious. Ryan retaliated by destroying three other Monopole JumpShips, causing the company to scrap its anti-piracy program as inefficient.
- Warrior: En Garde
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 60
- Field Manual: Periphery, p. 125