Motorized Heavy Infantry
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Motorized (None)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||28 (7/4)|
|Primary Weapon||24 Auto-Rifles|
|Secondary Weapon||4 LAW Rocket Launchers|
|Armor||Free Rasalhague Republic Standard Infantry Kit|
|Tech Base/Rating||Inner Sphere (C/B-B-B)|
|Transport Weight||6 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||–2 (0 Hex), 0 (1 Hex), +2 (2 Hexes), +4 (3 hexes)|
Motorized Heavy Infantry utilize the combination of high speed and heavy firepower to hit targets fast and hard before retreating. In their campaign against Clan Ghost Bear, the FRR's Mimir used their centuries of guerrilla fighting experience to organize such units, raiding isolated outposts before fading away from the ponderous Clan response. With the creation of the Ghost Bear Dominion, many of these units aligned with the Motstånd to continue the resistance, although some have begun showing up in Clan Wolf's and Clan Hell's Horses' Occupation Zones.
This is a direct link to the MUL page for the Alpha Strike card:
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 209