- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Platoon Type (Specialty)||Motorized (None)|
|Platoon Size (Squad/Platoon)||28 (7/4)|
|Primary Weapon||20 Auto-Rifles|
|Secondary Weapon||8 Semi-Portable Machine Guns|
|Tech Base/Rating||Inner Sphere (C/B-B-B)|
|Transport Weight||6 tons|
|To-Hit Modifier (Range in Hexes)||–2 (0 Hex),|
0 (1 Hex),
+2 (2 Hexes),
+4 (3 Hexes)
The Motorized MG infantry platoon is typified by the Galatean Support Wheels, a motorized infantry regiment predominantly made up of former Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery personnel now in service with the Republic Armed Forces, which found itself deployed to Galatea as a part of the planetary defenders. The various models of cross-country bike and dune buggy manufactured and used on Galatea have a long history of use with mercenary forces, who often applied various field modifications to them to provide additional capabilities. The Galatean Support Wheels adopted the same practises, rapidly becoming known as the best example of a Motorized MG unit within the Republic of the Sphere.
- Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental, p. 9, "Key Infantry"