- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
As at 3059 the Volga-class Transport Mount Olympus was a WarShip within the Clan Hell's Horses touman and was serving as the CHH Mount Olympus. The Mount Olympus would continue to be an active part of the touman throughout the next decade.
Following the beginning of the Hell's Horses campaign against their former allies in Clan Ice Hellion during Operation ICE STORM, the Ice Hellion invasion of the Clan Jade Falcon Occupation Zone in the Inner Sphere, the Mount Olympus would see action against against the Ice Hellions. with the Ice Hellion forces driven back to three primary locations - the Dark Nebula, Evciler and Vantaa - the Mount Olympus joined the Hell's Horses Iota Galaxy in a combined action with the Jade Falcon Alpha and Gamma Galaxies and two Jade Falcon WarShips, the Black Lion-class battlecruiser CJF Jade Aerie and the Sovetskii Soyuz-class heavy cruiser CJF Hawker, at Vantaa.
Defending the Vantaa system was the Ice Hellion Alpha Naval Star, consisting of the Ice Hellion flagship, the McKenna-class battleship CIH Cage's Pride, the York-class destroyer CIH Pack Leader and the Aegis-class heavy cruiser CIH Chaos Sailor. The Chaos Sailor and the Pack Leader squared off against the Hawker, Jade Aerie and Mount Olympus while the Cage's Pride attempted to intercept the Hell's Horses and Jade Falcon ground forces as they dropped onto the planet via DropShips. The Cage's Pride was largely unsuccessful, and during the naval battle the Mount Olympus took irrepairable damage but managed to disable the Pack Leader.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 60, "Naval Assets"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 45, "Naval Assets"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 84-85, "Icy Fire"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 30, "Operation Ice Storm"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 175, "Clan Hell's Horses"