Mu Galaxy (Escorpión Imperio)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3086)|
|Parent Formation||Imperio Militar Del Escorpión|
Clan Goliath Scorpion
The Mu Galaxy was the garrison unit for Marshall. The unit had a reputation as a home for troublemakers, but the Galaxy often defeated forces from Clan Ice Hellion who raided the Coyote enclaves. Mu had less success against Clan Jade Falcon however, which left them eager to prove themselves.
In 3071 Mu Galaxy landed on Grant's Station near the city of New Thebes and took up positions surrounding it. Alpha Galaxy of Clan Steel Viper had been engaging Clan Wolf forces for possession of the city and when Mu arrived launched an attack against their lines. The fresh warriors from Mu Galaxy easily replused the Viper attack and forced them to retreat. Galaxy Commander Allison Baba then challenged the Wolf commander, Star Colonel Derin Wolf to single combat for the city. Derin was defeated and the Scorpions claimed their prize.
The Galaxy is skilled at finding its way through defensive lines without announcing itself. The warriors of the Galaxy often slip past enemy sentries and leave a token to show they've been there.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 117, "Mu Galaxy Profile"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 67, "Merges and Moves"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 129-130, "Scorpion Deception"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 157-158, "Escorpión Imperio (Periphery Nation)"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 79, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 160-161, "Imperio Militar del Escorpión (as of 3086)"