- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Multi-Purpose Missiles are special-purpose munitions designed to be fired by missile launchers mounted on battle armor. Created by Clan Goliath Scorpion for their Undine battle suits, these missiles utilize an amphibious propulsion system which allows them to be fired both underwater and above-water. The addition of this dual function however makes multi-purpose missiles weigh twice as much as comparable SRM or LRM missiles. The missiles are sometimes designated SRM/T or LRM/T to denote their unique function.
- TechManual, p. 261-262