The Mydron Auto-Pistol is larger than the standard Auto-Pistol, not only because it holds more ammunition, but also because it can fire in burst-mode. Because it lacks the stability of larger SMGs and rifles though, the Mydron suffers significant recoil when used this way.
- Item:Auto-Pistol (Mydron)
- Equipment Rating:C/C-B-B/E
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 3B/2B
- Range: 6/22/40/90 meters
- Shots: 20
- Cost/Reload: 100/4
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 1.5kg/40g
- notes: Burst: 6; Recoil: -1
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 135, "Handguns - Mydron"
- A Time of War, p. 265, "Ballistic Weapons - Table"