|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Ammo Per Ton||12|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||???|
|BV (2.0)|| 104 (launcher)|
The Enhanced LRM (NLRM) launcher family was prototyped by the Federated Commonwealth in 3054. They reduce the minimum range required by standard LRMs by 50%. This made the AFFC's "missile boat" BattleMechs more effective, allowing them to stay in the fight longer than was previously possible. The launchers finished testing four years later.
Special munitions like the Swarm, Thunder, and Semi-Guided missiles are compatible with the Enhanced LRM. The NLRM can also use Artemis IV and Narc Missile Beacon guidance systems to increase the weapon's accuracy.
The Enhanced LRM-10 is manufactured on the following planets:
|Delta Dart II||Hesperus II||Defiance Industries / Manticore II Heavy Tank|||
- Tactical Operations, pp. 408-409, "Heavy Weapons And Equipment Construction Data"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 207, "Jihad Techology Advancement Table"
- Tactical Operations, p. 383, "Inner Sphere Weapons And Equipment BV Table (Addendum)"
- Tactical Operations, pp. 326-327, "NLRM Launcers"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Lyran Commonwealth, pp. 18-19, "Manticore II Heavy Tank"