- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|NK-1C Narukami Heavy Tank|
|Manufacturer||New Samarkand Metals|
|Mission|| Main Battle Tank |
|Armor||Samarkand Teppeki Hardened with CASE|
|Engine||GM 270 XL|
|Speed||54 kph km/h|
|Communications System||Olmstead 3000|
|Targeting Tracking System||Omicron IX|
The NK-1C Narukami Heavy Tank is an advanced thirty-second century Combat Vehicle, first built for the Draconis Combine's armed forces. Produced by New Samarkand Metals of New Samarkand, the Narukami was originally designed as a means to upgrade the DCMS's armored vehicle forces. The tank has gone on to see service among the DCMS's frontline and secondary formations, where in 3130 & 40s the Narukami would be noted for actions on the Federated Suns' border.
Weapons and Equipment
Designed as a long-range combatant, the vehicle armed with long-range weaponry. The Narukami's main gun is its turret mounted Grizzard Model 200 Gauss Rifle. Backing up the Gauss is a pair of old tech Lord's Light Particle Projection Cannons, which giving the Narukami's devastating firepower. These PPCs also act as a means of backing up the main weapon when its 16 rounds of ammunition for the Gauss are depleted.
Defensive wise, the Narukami relies on a pair of Chosatsugai no Kunai Anti-Missile Systems, which are mounted in the front of the vehicle and on its turret.
The vehicle is powered by a GM 270 XL Fusion Engine which enables the heavy vehicle to maintain a reasonably high speed to keep up with other frontline units. The vehicle is slightly challenging to drive due to its 17.5 tons worth of New Samarkand Teppeki Hardened Armor. CASE is also added to protect the vehicle's from ammunition and weapons explosions.
- Introduced in 3108, this variant of the Narukami bolsters its lancemates with use of Boosted C3 Slave Computer. The BC3 version of the tank drops both of its PPCs for a second Gauss Rifle and also its ammunition is doubled upwards to 32 rounds. A single Light PPC and Improved One Shot SRM are added to the turret. BV(2.0)=1,859
The Narukami is subject to the following Design Quirks:
- MUL online Profile for the Narukami Heavy Tank (Standard) - Includes introduction date, BV2, and Alpha Strike Card.
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, pp. 29,78 Narukami - BV2
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 133
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 28 Narukami - Background
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, pp. 28-29,78 Narukami - Stats
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, pp. 29,79 Narukami - Variant info
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 134
- MUL Profile for NK-BC3 Narukami Heavy Tank - Stats, Introdate, BV2, and Alpha Strike Card.