Nathan Gregory Montmorency
- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
|Nathan Gregory Montmorency|
Nathan Gregory Montmorency (b. ???? - d. ????) was a colonist and major landholder on the world of Genoa during the late twenty-second and early twenty-third centuries. In addition to his extensive landholdings on the northern side of Genoa - extensive enough for Montmorency to claim that he owned practically the whole northern hemisphere - Montmorency is also known to have published at least one book. His book Recollections, published by Valiant Suns Publishing in 2208, among other events details his one and only meeting with the President of the Liao Republic, Victor Liao.
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 10, "The Old Handicapper"