Necromo (Individual Merchant-class JumpShip)
- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
The Necromo was a Merchant-class JumpShip owned and operated by the Northwind Hussars, a regiment within the Northwind Highlanders; the Necromo and her sister ship, the Bellatrix, were two of the ten JumpShips that made up the integrated transport fleet responsible for moving the entire combined regiment in 3067.
- Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 56, "Northwind Hussar's: Clan's Bane"