- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
|Affiliation|| Clan Snow Raven|
Clan Jade Falcon
McKenna Bloodhouse Incident
In 3055, Miguel McKenna, head of McKenna Bloodhouse, died. A conclave of House McKenna's Bloodnamed warriors was called, and all were required to attend. The only warrior unable to attend was Nerran McKenna, whom the Jade Falcons withheld due mostly to complications related to the vast distances between the Inner Sphere - where he was stationed - to the Kerensky Cluster. The Snow Raven accused the Jade Falcons of meddling in Snow Raven internal affairs, and used the incident to break off a major agreement regarding the Jade Falcon use of Raven WarShips. Though the incident would cause friction between the two Clans, it did not grow into an outstanding feud.
Nerran McKenna's fate is as yet unknown.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 121 - "Recent Events"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 92 - Falcon Honor