- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
McKenna Bloodhouse Incident
In 3055, Miguel McKenna, head of House McKenna, died. A conclave of House McKenna's Bloodnamed warriors was called, and all were required to attend. The only warrior unable to attend was Nerran McKenna, whom the Jade Falcons withheld due mostly to complications related to the vast distances between the Inner Sphere - where he was stationed - to the Kerensky Cluster. The Snow Raven accused the Jade Falcons of meddling in Snow Raven internal affairs, and used the incident to break off a major agreement regarding the Jade Falcon use of Raven WarShips. Though the incident would cause bad feelings between the two Clans, it did not grow into an outstanding feud.
Nerran McKenna's fate is as yet unknown.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 121 - "Recent Events"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 92 - Falcon Honor