- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The TCS New Karachi was a Pinto-class WarShip within the Taurian Concordat WarShip flotilla that jumped into the Malagrotta system in 2573, prompting an incident that became known as the Malagrotta Affair. The TCS New Karachi and the other vessels had arrived in the system unexpectedly and with navigational problems, and proceeded towards the mining moon of Fortuna to attempt to conduct repairs.
A Federated Suns naval squadron arrived in the Malagrotta system via a LaGrange jump point two days after the Taurian flotilla arrived, responding to distress calls from the Federated Suns mining contingent on Fortuna; the Federated Suns squadron engaged the Taurian flotilla and destroyed or captured all bar one of the Taurian vessels. The New Karachi was one of the vessels captured during the three-hour battle. The only loss taken by the Federated Suns squadron was a single Leopard CV-class DropShip.
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 67, "Malagrotta"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 66, "Prelude to Perdition"