Newgrange (Individual Union-class DropShip)
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
The Newgrange was a Union-class DropShip officially operated as a civilian merchant transport craft, the craft was destroyed in 3025 on the moon Anvelt after being suspected by the local rulers of actually being a disguised Taurian Concordat military ship smuggling weapons.
When Kamea ordered the Captain of the Newgrange to surrender, he refused. This would prompt Kamea to order her mercenaries to fire on the fuel cells near the dropship and destroy it completely.
The Newgrange has so far only appeared in the BattleTech (Video Game) by Harebrained Schemes LLC. This source does not meet the current criteria for Canon, and is thus treated as apocryphal at this time.
Incumbent Line Developer Randall N. Bills explicitly stated that it was the intention for this particular game's storyline to be fully canonical. That means that if and when the finished game is released, any information it contains about the Newgrange will likely be declared canonical.
- "BattleTech Video Game"
- BattleTech (Video Game)