(References to Nockatunga)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: -288.82 Y: -54.46[e]
 Planetary Garrison
- - At this point in time, the 34th Marik Militia were deployed across Epsilon and Nockatunga. The 34th was at 70% of full strength.
 Owner History
- 2596 - Free Worlds League 
- 2750 - Free Worlds League 
- 2765 - Free Worlds League 
- 3025 - Free Worlds League
- 3030 - Free Worlds League
- 3040 - Free Worlds League
- 3052 - Free Worlds League
- 3057 - Free Worlds League
- 3062 - Free Worlds League
- 3079 - Duchy of Tamarind-Abbey / Lyran Alliance (from October)
- 3081 - Lyran Alliance 
- 3130 - Lyran Commonwealth 
 Planetary History
Following the dissolution of the Free Worlds League in January 3079, elements within the Lyran Alliance moved to annex a number of former League worlds between August and September that year. Nockatunga was one of seven worlds conquered during this period, and the invasion only stopped when Archon Adam Steiner declared that any other bouts of what he termed "unauthorised adventurism" would be considered an act of treason. The Lyran assault on Nockatunga was a purely conventional attack in which the LAAF forces contentrated on defeating the defending 34th Marik Militia and local forces, although to limit any collateral damage the 34th had to withdraw. The capture of the primary spaceports on Nockatunga along with the planetary capital by the 4th Alliance Guards was completed during early September 3079. Nockatunga was one of two worlds where forces from the Duchy of Tamarind-Abbey and the Lyran Alliance faced each other in the immediate aftermath of the Jihad, with the other being Epsilon, which was conquered prior to Nockatunga. Prior to the Archon's declaration that any further attacks would be considered treasonable acts, diplomats from Tamarind and Abbey present on Tharkad were volubly protesting the attacks and Dominic Levaque, the Lyran ambassador to Tamarind, worked hard to reassure the Tamarind government that the attacks were being investigated and that any wrongdoing would result in prosecution under Lyran laws.
 Nearby Planets
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- ↑ 20 Year Update, p. 57, "Free Worlds League Deployment Table"
- ↑ Objective Raids, p. 39, "Free Worlds League Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. 115, "Free Worlds League Deployment Table"
- ↑ Field Report: FWLM, p. 11, "Tamarind and Abbey Districts"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 158, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 36, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 10, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Field Report: FWLM, p. 17, "FWLM Deployment Map "
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 60, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 62, "Inner Sphere - March 3081"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 24-25, "Lyran Aggressors Press Into League Territory"