Noius Archipelagus Institute of Science
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
- This article is about a Draconis Combine academic institution. For the Federated Sun's NAIS, see New Avalon Institute of Science.
The Noius Archipelagus Institute of Science (NAIS) is an Kuritan academic institution focused on the development and education of military science and technology. It is located on the Noius Archipelagus, on the planet Kaznejoy.
The majority of students matriculating at the NAIS are rejected applicants of the Imperial Institute of Technology or other prefecture-level academic institutions, who then apply to the NAIS as their "last chance" to avoid service as an "average citizen worker". While undistinguished as an education center, the institute has developed a number of combat vehicle prototypes and an algorithm for the encryption of communications systems used in battle armor.
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 132, "Noius Archipelagus Institute of Science"