(References to Nopah)
Nopah neighbouring systems
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Plants|
|Ruler|| Tata Griffin (Governor)|
Sadrach Monaghen (Planetary Legate)
 Owner History
- 2596 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2750 - Terran Hegemony 
- 2765 - Terran Hegemony 
- 3025 - Federated Suns 
- 3030 - Federated Suns 
- 3067 - Federated Suns 
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
- 3135 - Independent world 
- 3145 - Capellan Confederation 
 Garrisoning Military Force
- Thirty-third Avalon Hussars RCT
- First Ceti Hussars
- Fourth Deneb Light Cavalry RCT
- Blue Star Irregulars
- Thirty-third Avalon Hussars RCT
 Planetary Info
Nopah is a world with a dying star, and three continents, Nen, Nin, and Non. Though well suited for flora the radiation from the star had killed all native life by the time the first settlers arrived. In response they imported insects from Terra to make sure their crops were fertilized. This effort was successful, and Nopah became a breadbasket world supporting many nearby systems.
During the Fourth Succession War the AFFS and MIIO planted rumors that Nopah was a major supply world for the forces attacking the Capellan Confederation. In response to these rumors, the CCAF sent several units to the world to destroy (or preferably capture) the supplies stored there. Unfortunately this was a trap, and these Capellan units were destroyed.
The Third Battalion of the 1st McCarron's Armored Cavalry was destroyed by the Twelfth Vegan Rangers Beta Regiment. On the southern part of the continent, Warrior House LuSann's survivors and a battalion of Confederation Reserve Cavalry faced the Crater Cobras regiments. The 2nd Crater Cobras quickly destroyed the Reserve Cavalry unit, but before their destruction the Reserve Cavalry warriors were able to warn Warrior House LuSann. Unfortunately for the Warrior House, they had sustained heavy losses and were filled with inexperienced troops who quickly surrendered. The remaining veterans fought hard though, and were destroyed in a stand-up fight at Becker's Creek.
The most damaging assault however was the conflict between the 1st Ceti Hussars and the Prefectorate Guard. Ambushed several times by a third of the Ceti Hussars troops, the Prefectorate Guard took moderate losses and regrouped, moving through a forest to reach their objective: The planet's spaceport. They met no resistance through the forest and thought they had outmaneuvered the Ceti Hussars. Unfortunately as they left the woods they saw the truth: Two thirds of the Ceti Hussars waiting for them. The resulting battle stalled the Capellan advance long enough for the Ceti Hussars' third battalion (who had ambushed the Capellans before) to strike the rear of the Capellan formation. After this, the Prefectorate Guard survivors had no choice but to surrender.
The remains of the shattered tanks and 'Mechs remained on the world even after it was ceded to the Republic of the Sphere.
 Nearby Planets
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 82, "Nopah World Profile"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 133, "Unit Deployment Table"
- ↑ Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Mercenaries Supplemental , p. 67, "Mercenary Deployment Table"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- ↑ Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 11, "Operation RAT"
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 12.4 12.5 12.6 NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 12, "Operation RAT"
- ↑ NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 13, "Operation RAT"
- ↑ Historical: War of 3039, p. 135, "Deployment Table"
- ↑ NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 99
- ↑ NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 100
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3145
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Davion (The Federated Suns)
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Mercenaries Supplemental
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1