(References to Nova Roma)
Nova Roma neighbouring systems
|Recharge station(s)||Zenith & Nadir|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Highest native life||Reptiles|
|Ruler||Colonel Stanton de Beer (Political Leader)|
|HPG (Representative)|| A|
(Precentor Alex Dumarov)
- 2271 - No record 
- 2596 - No record 
- 2750 - Free Worlds League 
- 2765 - Free Worlds League 
- 3025 - Free Worlds League 
- 3030 - Free Worlds League 
- 3040 - Free Worlds League 
- 3052 - Free Worlds League 
- 3057 - Free Worlds League 
- 3062 - Free Worlds League 
- 3081 - The Protectorate 
- 3130 - Oriente Protectorate 
Nova Roma is an agrarian world. Lacking a strategic position and possessing a great deal of arable land, Nova Roma quickly became one of the "breadbasket worlds" in the Free Worlds League. For most of the 400 years of its history, Nova Roma was simply a sleepy agricultural world. That changed in 3014 when Anton Marik ordered Wolf's Dragoons to take the world. Once that was complete, Anton announced his opposition to Janos Marik. After the Marik Civil War ended, most of Nova Roma's vast farms and agricultural concerns were destroyed. The time since has seen the military governor of the planet ruthlessly investigating any rumor of rebellion or unrest, while the population tries to rebuild their farms.
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 158, "Planet Guide"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 16, "Free Worlds League Founding "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63, "Inner Sphere - March 3081"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Field Report 2765: FWLM, p. 19, "Regimental Status"