Nu Galaxy (Clan Smoke Jaguar)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3060)|
|Parent Formation||Clan Smoke Jaguar Touman|
Nu Galaxy was a Second Line formation of Clan Smoke Jaguar.
Nu Galaxy entered the Inner Sphere occupation Zone after the battle of Tukayyid. Spread over four planets, it had its headquarters on Schuyler,  and was tasked with the defence of the important shipyards and factories there.
A large part of the Galaxy escaped the Inner Sphere during Wave Three of Operation Bulldog intact.  Although the Clusters caught in earlier waves were not so lucky. These appear to have joined with Hang Mehta's forces as elements of the 143rd Garrison Cluster were reported on Huntress in 3060. 
- Garstedt - August 3059, 143rd Garrison Cluster
- Schuyler - August 3059, 4th Jaguar Regulars and 12th Jaguar Regulars
- Nu Galaxy Command Trinary
- 4th Jaguar Regulars
- 12th Jaguar Regulars
- 124th Garrison Cluster
- 143rd Garrison Cluster
- 168th Garrison Cluster
- It is unclear if the Bondsmen fighting on Port Arthur commanded by Colonel Akodo Haru were part of Nu Galaxy.
- Objective Raids, p. 34
- The Dragon Roars, p. 13
- Shadows of War, p.52
- The Dragon Roars, p. 15