- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Obuzaabaa Tactical Vehicle|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Medium)|
|Cruise Speed||54 km/h|
|Flank Speed||80 km/h|
|Power Plant||Fuel Cell (Electrical)|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||1,212 km|
|Barrier Armor Rating (BAR)||7|
|Crew|| Total 5
Nicknamed the "zaabaa", twinned to the Sasayaku Control Transport, the Obuzaabaa is akin to a utility vehicle which can support officers in roles such as acting as a command vehicle, providing transport for officers to where they are needed, and a temporary transport for prisoners.
Equipment and Capabilities
The twenty-five ton vehicle is powered by a 5.5 ton Fuel Cell engine, allowing it move at pace up to 80 km/h. It's Off-Road chassis modification allows it go off-road with little trouble. While not intended for combat, lacking any sort of military grade weapons, the Obuzaabaa can protect its officers from typical armed criminals with it's 2 tons of BAR 7 Grade commercial armor.
For its various roles, the vehicle is fitted with 2 tons of Communication Equipment to allow staff members to keep in touch with officers in the field. The Obuzaabaa can transport four tons worth of law enforcement officers in its Infantry Compartment. In its small cargo hold, the vehicle has various police equipment needed various missions from managing disasters to carrying riot gear.
- 4.5 Ton Cargo - 1 Door (Right Side)
- 4 ton Infantry Compartment - 1 Door (Rear)
As of this writing, there is no Master Unit Listing for this vehicle and it's record sheet can only be found in Handbook: House Kurita.
The Obuzaabaa shares the same image of the Sasayaku Control Transport.
- Handbook: House Kurita pp. 194 & 206, Obuzaabaa - "Battle Value 2 and century of introduction only."
- Handbook: House Kurita pp. 194 & 206, Obuzaabaa - "Background information of vehicle."
- Handbook: House Kurita pp. 194 & 206, Obuzaabaa - "Stats and capabilities."