Oceanic Series VI
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Lexan Oceanic Series VI Luxury VTOL|
|Use|| Civilian Transport |
Personal Luxury VTOL
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||VTOL (Large)|
|Top Speed||80 Km/ph|
The Oceanic Series VI Luxury VTOL is a product of small company known as Lexan Oceanic. The company has been partnered for centuries with Boeing Unlimited. Part of the Oceanic series of VTOLs, the Series VI was introduced in 3053, at Lexan Oceanic's New Earth factory site which they had recently purchased back from IrTech in 3047. The Series VI production was delayed due to the events of the Clan Invasion. The craft was based on earlier Oceanic Series II.
The Series VI is used as personal VTOL for high-end corporate executives and the ultra rich. These they have been used many famous folks over year since its introduction, including former LAAF Archon-Princess Katrina Steiner-Davion, who's customized Series VI was most expensive built one of its time. With its luxury furs, and other exotic features, the craft was not finished by the time ex-Archon was removed from power. Her successor had donated the craft to raise funds for charity.
Equipment and Capabilities
The craft has single luxury quarters found in the main body. It was 2.5 tons of BAR 10 rate commercial armor protecting its passenger and crew. The strength of commercial armor is comparable to standard armor found on Combat Vehicles & BattleMechs.
Along with its rare Fusion Engine, the Oceanic Series VI has been given a Amphibious Chassis to allow it to land on water.
The craft has a 1.5 ton Cargo capacity with access door found in the rear.
As of this writing, there are no published Record Sheets for this vehicle at this time.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, pp. 80-81, "Lexan Oceanic Series Luxury VTOL" - Series VI history and information.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 80