- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)||Solaris VII|
One of the many Solaris 'Mech design firms, the Solaris City based OmniTech Industries is best known for the Koto, a heavily rebuilt advanced tech 25 ton version of the ubiquitous Locust. The company's success with the Koto however was off-set by the failure of the 95-ton Colossus, an expensive experimental melding of the Marauder II and the King Crab whose reputation suffered after a number of ignoble defeats in the arenas, causing financial hardship for the company. 
OmniTech Industries has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 148, "OmniTech Industries Profile"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 128, "Produced Koto Components on Solaris"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 132, "Produced Flashfire Components on Solaris"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 140, "Produced Tsunami Components on Solaris"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 160, "Produced Morpheus Components on Solaris"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 172, "Produced Colossus Components on Solaris"