Operation Dagger - 4th Succession War
(Redirected from Operation Dagger)
- to probe the LCAF defense readiness
- secure planets when possible
- Attackers:5th Regulan Hussars + 25th Marik Militia
- Defender:11th Lyran Guards
- Outcome:The primary goal of the Marik forces was the destruction of two defending units. However, the Lyran units had been warned of the Marik attack. Thus, Lyran fighters awaited the Marik flotilla at the jump point and attacked the arriving FWLM ships immediately after they materialized. Though the Lyran fighters made only one pass against the Marik ships, they destroyed several DropShips, including a union-class 'Mech transporter, and damaged even more. Instead of defending the planet, both units redeployed to defend other planets thereafter.
- Planet: Milton
- Attackers: Smithson's Chinese Bandits
- Defender: conventional forces
- Outcome: Captured by the FWLM
- Attackers:30th Marik Militia
- Defender:conventional forces
- Outcome:Captured by the FWLM
- Attackers:6th Orloff Grenadiers
- Defender:Knights of St. Cameron, 1st Regiment
- Outcome:The green merc unit surrendered after a short series of skirmishes with the more experienced Marik unit.
- Timbiqui and Launam were also captured by FWLM forces.