- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Starting in 2023, the Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere (ACPS) threatened Japan, due to its interest in joining the Western Alliance. The agreement ended increased tension in the region between Japan, the ACPS and the Western Alliance.
This accord allowed the member nations to retain some control over their regional affairs.
- The Star League, p. 9