- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- The Challenge With Balance in MechWarrior Online
- First BattleTech of 2018: Republic vs Free Worlds League
- MWO Benefit Tournament For MechWarrior Family That Lost Home Due To Fire
- Read more →
|Packrat Long Range Patrol Vehicle (PKR-T5)|
|Manufacturer||Bowie Industries, Robertson Technologies|
|Engine||Doorman 120 Fusion Reactor|
|Speed||Cruise 75kph/Flank 118kph (7/11) km/h|
|Communications System||O/P COMTES|
|Targeting Tracking System||O/P 2000JSA|
The Packrat is a speedy eight-wheeled vehicle that is designed for deep infiltration and sabotage. It is capable of carrying a squad of infantrymen and their gear, and, in a pinch, the interior can be modified into a sleeping area.
Weapons and Equipment
The Packrat is armed with a Harvester SRM-6 forward supplied by a 2 ton ammo bin, and a Flamer to the rear for anti-infantry work. Despite this firepower, it normally uses its high speed to evade combat, as its role is not to fight head-on but to deliver and support the infantry.
- Pack Rat Gespenst
- Developed by Loki, the Pack Rat Gespenst is protected by Vehicular Stealth Armor, a Bloodhound Active Probe, and an Angel ECM Suite. Equipped with an XXL Fusion Engine increases ground speed to 96km/h. Limited Amphibious Equipment and Environmental Sealing protect the crew from hostile environments, and a four ton battle armor compartment prohibits the use of any weapons.
- MUL online date for the Packrat
- Record Sheets: 3039 Unabridged, p. 36
- Record Sheets: 3039 Unabridged, p. 37
- Record Sheets: 3039 Unabridged, p. 38
- Experimental Technical Readout: Phantoms, p. 8
- Combat Operations, p. 120