LGB-46R Paint Gun
The LGB-46R "Paint Gun" Engineer's Tool is found in military and civilian toolboxes throughout the Inner Sphere and uses pneumatic pressure, either from pressurized canisters or a compressor, to fire a stream or spray of fluids on a surface. While this multipurpose tool commonly uses paint, including EM-absorbent paint used on BattleMechs, other typical fluids include an exothermic compound for "softening" damaged armor plates for removal, an endothermic one for cooling overheated components, or an acid to clean surfaces and destroy damaged or undesirable objects which cannot be extracted normally. Such liquids can also have a dangerous effect on the living while a variant, the LGB-46T, has a flat-faced steel handle sufficient for use as a hammer.
- Item:LGB-46R "Paint" Gun
- Equipment Rating: C/A-A-B/C
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 0B/0
- Range: 1/2/3/4 meters
- Shots: 15
- Cost/Reload: 50/10
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 1.8kg/640g
- Notes: Fires Liquid Payload (Typically Paint or Water)
- Combat Equipment, pp. 12-13, "LGB-46R Paint Gun Engineer's Tool"
- A Time of War, p. 269, "Miscellaneous Ranged Weapons - Table"