- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
New Avalon Stock & Commodities Symbol: PaPet (circa 3025) 
Even in the thirty-first century, petroleum and petroleum based products are still widely used in a variety of items across human space. This demand allowed Palmyra Petrochemicals to remain a major industrial concern within the Federated Suns for many years. Their skill and reliability allowed the company to maintain several Star League Star League Era satellites and facilities despite the ravages and shortages of the Succession Wars.
When Hanse Davion assumed power and encouraged more investment in the Outback (those worlds near the Periphery border), Palmyra Petrochemicals was eager to participate. When a new world is colonized, that planet is dependent upon inexpensive sources of energy until a modern infrastructure can be built and maintained. Thus any world with large deposits of petroleum will quickly move to harness these resources. As colonization increased in the Outback, Palmyra had multiple survey crews working with Federated Planetary Surveyors to find and exploit deposits of petroleum across many worlds. This effort ensured Palmyra was well placed when those worlds began accepting bids to extract these resources. In addition, Palmyra was one of the few remaining companies at the time in the Inner Sphere who has the ability to construct and maintain orbital fuel refineries which reduces risks to a planet's biosphere.
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 171, "Other Major Companies in the Federated Suns"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 162 "Economy - Civil Industry - Melcher Food Corporation"