Partial Wing (Battle Armor)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Partial Wing is a piece of battle armor equipment first produced by the Draconis Combine for its Kage suit in 3053. It is designed to automatically extend and collapse, providing extra stability and glide surface during flight. The partial wing extends a battle suit's normal jump range by 30 meters, however bulk and fragility concerns prevents its use in combination with Jump Boosters and requires the existence of an atmosphere to properly function.
Each Partial Wing weighs 200kg and adds 1 Jump MP to the suit's existing jump range. Partial Wings may only be used by humanoid light suits or PA(L)/exoskeletons. Suits with detachable missile packs must jettison the pack before they may use the Partial Wing.
- TechManual, p. 266, "Partial Wing"