Paul Marik (30th c.)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Captain-General of the Free Worlds League|
|Parents||Samuel Marik (father)|
Paul Marik (born 2891 - died 2947), the 43rd Captain-General of the Free Worlds League. He was one of three Captain-Generals to rule in quick succession after the death of his father, Samuel Marik, in 2944. Paul Marik served as Captain-General for a little more than three years between 2944 and 2947.
Described as a highly respected soldier of sober judgement, Paul Marik was a fighter pilot who insisted on leading from the front. Prior to his death above Ingersoll in 2947 Paul Marik oversaw numerous actions against the Capellan Confederation and Lyran Commonwealth; while he inspired his troops to exceptional levels of performance, the LCCC considered him reckless and his death was not unexpected.
|Captain-General of the Free Worlds League
| Succeeded by|
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 91
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 43
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 171
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 41
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 41