Personality & Appearance
Pavel is greedy, ambitious, and opportunist. He is also known to be a womanizer.
He is tall, noted for his red hair and beard.
 Character History
 Service of Capellan Confederation
- 2990 - Ridzik assists Maximilian Liao in unseating his father Tormax Liao in bloodless coupe. Maximilian put Ridzik in charge of his father safety, after the coup.
- 2991 - Chancellor Liao rewards Ridzik command of the Stapleton's Iron Hand as form of "reward" for assisting him gaining the Chancellorship. The colonel requishes his command of the Prefectorate Guard, and transfers to his new command.
- 2992 - Ridzik is promoted by the Chancellor to the position of Stragetic Military Director of the Capellan Confederation, two weeks after the mysterious demise of the former Chancellor.
- 3011 - The world of Thomas is attacked, and as a Duke of Thomas, Ridzik lead the counter attack with Trimaldi's Secutors & a mercenary unit, the Waco Rangers, against the 42nd Avalon Hussars. His actions lead to breaking of the FedSun's siege of the planet.
- 3020 - Ridzik was a given special mission from the Chancellor. He led a mixed force of Maskirovka agents and Hussar officers to the world of Truth. His force massacred as rogue mercenary unit, and killed more than 3,000 reglious members of a group known as the Pan-Humanist Congregation.
- August, 3028 - Colonel Ridzek accompanied the Chancellor's deligation/family to Hanse Davion & Melissa Steiner's wedding on Terra. He is secretly spied by his "aide" Alexi Malenkov having a tryst with the Chancellor's wife Elizabeth Jordan Liao.
 Fourth Succession War
In December, Ridzik sends plead for aide. Refirming his dedication to the Confederatiion despite his Tikonov Commonality being cut off from rest of the Confederation. He request that his regiment, Stapleton's Iron Hand & fallen back forces to be brought to position where he and other elements can strike and retake Tikonov from 8th Crucis Lancers. The Eight according cited from Colonel's intelligence is only unit on world. On Sian, Chancellor is dubious of the Colonel's motives and plans. Unknown to Ridzik, he orders Colonel be eliminated on charge of treason. Ridzik receives word from Sian that his plan is ejected.
In February, 3029 - He is rescued from resteraunt explosion by turns out to be Davion agents. A young woman, he had gone to dine with turn out to be Liao assasin. He agrees to see Hanse Davion to agree to work with him. Later founding his own relm, Tikonov Free Republic.
 Supreme Lord of the Tikonov Free Republic
Broker a deal with Hanse Davion, Senior Colonel Ridzik becomes the Supreme Lord of Tikonov Free Republic. His republic consisting of Tikonov Commonality. However, he is denied his nation's homeworld of Tikonov. He given a Davion Liason, Hanse Davion close friend, General Ardan Sortek. The two do not get along, secretly Sortek calling Ridzik The Littlest Tzar to Hanse Davion.
In June, Prince Davion requested that Colonel Ridzik use his forces to attack the Free Worlds League. Ridzik has his forces and they claim terroritories, prevent them from counter attacking House Davion & him. Lyran forces assist in his efforts, cleaning up worlds making sure their secure.
July 21st, 3029 on Elgin, Ridzik complained to his Davion liason officer, General Sortek. Colonel vented his frustrations of having to move his JumpShip assets from various worlds that could lead him to feel that he was vunerable. The conversation was one that Davion General has suspected, Ridzik complaining about regarding forstalled return of capital world of his republic. Sortek, turned to him said, "Unless Hanse Davion pulled the economic aide he was pumping into Ridzik's republic, he would have to wait." Tikonov being returned to his Republic control.
After the meeting, Ridzik was highly annoyed with Sordek and his new master, Hanse Davion. He maps out the worlds Sortek had requested that he move his JumpShips too. He suspected that Hanse Davion was arranging transport of his wife, who was travelling to New Avalon. Frustrated, he plots to kill Sortek and kidnap Davion's wife. Aide comes to him, handing him a small package containing a verigraphed and magkey. To his astonishment that Elizabeth Jordan Liao, has come here to join him. Happily, by a turn of events, he believes he can finally use Jordan's arrival to get back at Maximilian.
Later that evening, he arrives at the hotel room, being shot by the same woman who had planted the bomb to him kill six months prior. He falls to the floor from the nerve agent dart. She tells him, that Romano Liao had ordered this assasination and she had Elizabeth Liao write the verigraph before killing her. She leaves him on the floor of the room, helplessly dying.
 Character Notes
Prior to him leaving the Confederation, he tried to court Candice Liao as his consort in his bid to becoming powerful.
Romano Liao had considered him consort to consolated her holding once she had grabbed throne for herself.
- ↑ Warrior: Coupé, p. 128 - "Pavel Ridzik character profile" - Age 57 in year 3025
- ↑ Warrior: Coupé, pp. 179-180 - "Ridzik is assasinated".
- ↑ Warrior: Coupé, p. 173 - "Title Supreme Lord used".
- ↑ Warrior: Riposte page 213 - Alexi Malenkov says Ridzik is a womanizer to Justin.
- ↑ Warrior: Riposte, p. 168 - "Pavel Ridzik arrives at wedding with Alexi Malenkov in tow".
- ↑ House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 128 - "Pavel Ridzik profile - Max gives his father to care of Ridzik".
- ↑ House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 90 - "Stapleton's Iron Hand unit profile".
- ↑ House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 86 - "Trimaldi's Secutors unit profile" - Duke of Thomas (Ridzik) leads counterassault against Davion invaders.
- ↑ House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 62, 128 - "Lesson in Faith & Pavel Ridzik profile".
- ↑ Warrior: Riposte, p. 212 - "Alexi Malenkov reports to Justin Xiang that, Ridzik is having a tryst with Lady Elizabeth Liao".
- ↑ Warrior: Riposte, p. 269 - "Tsen Shang suspects, Senior Colonel's presence on Elgin, may been reason the Fusilers did not immediately leave world to avenge the destoryed sister unit, Marion's Highlanders".
- ↑ Warrior: Riposte, pp. 270-271, 275 - "Ridzik message to the Chancellor, and his ejection. Maximilian orders Ridzik death on treason he possibly going to commit".
- ↑ Warrior: Riposte, p. 293 - "Ridzik fumes over Chancellor's ejection of his plan re-take Tikonov".
- ↑ Warrior: Riposte, pp. 294-295 - "Ridzik is surprised his rescuers are Davion agents and woman had been sent by Sian to kill him".
- ↑ Warrior: Coupé, p. 132 - "Hanse remember Holovid he received from Ardan remarking his true feelings for Colonel Ridzik".
- ↑ Field Manual: Lyran Alliance, p. 108 - "2nd Republican bio" - Early actions as part of the Tikonov Free Republic.
- ↑ Warrior: Coupé, p. 165 - "Quintus Allard reports to Hanse Davion that Ridzik forces have claims some worlds from the League, with Lyran assistance".
- ↑ Warrior: Coupé, p. 171 - "Lord Colonel Ridzik press for return of Tikonov".
- ↑ Warrior: Coupé, pp. 175-176 - "Ridzik fed up with Davion keepers, plots to kidnap Melissa Steiner-Davion & murder Ardan Sortek".
- ↑ Warrior: Coupé, pp. 146-147 - "Romano furious at Pavel Ridzik fending for himself with Hanse Davion. Decides to have him eliminated".
- ↑ Warrior: Coupé, pp. 178-180 - "Ridzik is killed by same female assassin as before".
- ↑ House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 126 - "Pavel Ridzik character profile" - Personality:secretly trying to gain hand of Candice Liao
- ↑ Warrior: Coupé, p. 146 - "Romano enraged with Ridzik had taken Elizabeth Liao over her. Mad she thought considering him to consolidate her power base".