Peregrine Solahma (Clan Jade Falcon)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Parent Formation||Peregrine Galaxy|
The Peregrine Solahma Cluster was a Cluster of solahma troops which were part of Operation Revival. Although the cluster was included as part of the force Clan Jade Falcon bid to take part in the invasion, they did not participate in any battles leading up to the Battle of Tukayyid.
As of 15 April 3052 the unit was commanded by Star Colonel Cewers, a Warhammer IIC warrior cursed to have survived into old age. His scarred face covered by a mask and both legs made of myomer replacements, he was briefly commander of Iota Galaxy before some unknown incident caused his demotion.
Peregrine Solahma Cluster
- Binary Alpha
- Binary Bravo
- Binary Charlie
- Binary Delta
- Binary Echo
- Nine Union-C DropShips: Imposter, Fraud, Lower Class, Useless, Hopeless, Scum, Fantasy, Fool, Impossible
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, p. 94