- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Peter L. Rice|
In 1993, he penned his only BattleTech novel, Far Country. Reportedly, this novel was to be the first one going with a new Explorer Corps boxed set that expanded the BattleTech universe into the periphery (on the background of the search for the Clan homeworlds), and Peter Rice supposedly had a deal for at least one other "Explorer Corps" series book. However, FASA decided against pursuing this idea. The planned boxed set was changed into the Explorer Corps sourcebook, sentient aliens were avoided for BattleTech (beyond Far Country), and no follow-up Explorer Corps novel was solicited or published.
Peter Rice had a shop in Bath, Maine.
- BattleTech-related works by Peter Rice