Portable Machine Gun
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Portable Machine Guns are light enough to be carried and fired by a single trooper. They are the single most common squad support weapon, alongside the Compact Grenade Launcher, with both often deployed in the same squad. However, these weapons consume tremendous amounts of ammunition, requiring either a dedicated squad member or vehicle for resupply needs.
- Item:Machine Gun, Portable
- Equipment Rating: C/B-B-B/D
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 5B/4B
- Range: 30/85/200/460 meters
- Shots: 75
- Cost/Reload: 1000/10
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 11.5kg/3kg
- Notes: Burst 15; Recoil -2; Encumbering
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 137, "Portable Machine Gun"
- A Time of War, p. 273, "Machine Gun Support Weapons - Table"